COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
March 1st for presentation at the Spring Meeting
July 1st for presentation at the Fall Meeting
November 1st for presentation at the Winter Board Meeting
To become a Resident member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, an applicant must:
1. Be a physician in a residency training program.
2. Be interested in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head, face and neck.
3. Complete the membership application
4. Have reference form completed by the Chairman, Director or Facial Plastic Contact person to verify status in the program.
5. A copy of your medical license.
- Applicants should keep file copies of the application materials submitted for review.
- Applicants must notify the Membership Department if their address or telephone number changes at (703) 299-9291.
- If licensure is not required in the program, please submit it in writing.
- Applicants must complete a Resident application before applying for the Academy Fellowship Program.
- Allow approximately two months for application process to be completed. All applications are reviewed to ensure all requirements have been met.
- Applicants must be a M.D. or D.O. to be eligible to apply.
How to Join | Reference Form